Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finally

Looking back, it seems that every winter I decide to do something with Neatojet. I log in, change the template a bit, and post SOMETHING. Well, this year it's for real. I've got some open ended ideas for this Internet presence and my mind is finally churning again now that some long-standing family issues have begun to to improve, re-opening my world and the possibilities I'm able to see.

There's going to be a jumble of items here covering a wide range of topics and purposes. I'm currently working out a way to provide organization for the presentation and evolution of these items in a flexible but coherent way. I need something more than the TAG system already in place. What does this mean? I'm creating a menu! I just don't yet know how it will be organized. Once it's in place, it will likely change often until I'm satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment